• Connectivity: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless RF. Gives you a range of up to 10-meters range. SIMPLE SETUP – Generic USB controller, if your device accepts USB controller input, JUST PLUG AND PLAY! Also come with a SNES adapter, used for the SNES console.• Supported Device & Operating System: Windows PC, Notebook Computer, Laptop Computer, Linux Raspberry Pi, iOS Mac and SNES. Super sensitive buttons for precision control. Third party controller not original SNES gamepad, but it works phenomenal• Please Note: DO NOT SUPPORT ANDROID TV BOX, C64(Commodore 64), Google Chromebook, Amazon Fire TV, Steam, Tesla Model. Do not support ONLINE games• Extended battery life: The Wireless SNES Controller has a battery life of up to 3 years. Battery capacity: 500mA; Charging time: 2.5 hour; Charging voltage: 3.7V; Usage time: 10 hours. Battery Level Indicator: Yes• Reliable Warranty: 100% Money Back Guarantee; hassle free 12-month replacement warranty with friendly and professional customer support.
Customers Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: 1. What can of application do I need to download to use this controller?
A: No application needed. Plug it in and your PC or Respberry Pi will recognize it.
Q: 2. Can I use it to play online games?
A: No, this controller not supports online games.
Q: 3. Why my controller inputting both joystick and keyboard buttons?
A: What emulator are you using? Difficulty on mapping the buttons depends on the emulator. We recommend using SNES9X on PC, OpenEmu on Mac, Retropie on Respberry Pi.
Q: 4. After running a configuration through retroarch,when i connect the controller to my retropie/raspberry pi 2,the pi doesn't detect it.what's wrong?
A: You can try powering down and booting back up with the controllers connected. or rebuild retropie.
Q: 5. Can you configure the buttons to specific keys? I want to program buttons for shortcut commands like CTRL+Z, for example.
A: This can be accomplished with 3rd party software that maps joystick buttons to keyboard controls such as Xpadder, AutoHotKey, or EventGhost.
Q: 6. Compatible with SNES?
A: Sure, but please do not confuse the versions, this is for the old snes, not for the Super NES Classic Edition (which also known as Classic Mini, SNES Classic Mini), they have different interfaces.
1. Plug in the controller first before open the emulator or power on the raspberry pi, so your device could detect the controller easily.
2. SNES9X is perfect emulator for Windows PC.
3. RESET the controller before the first use.
4. If you couldn't configure input correctly, please contact us and tell us your device and emulator, we could help to solve it.
100% Money Back Guarantee; hassle free 12-month replacement warranty
2 x iNNEXT 2.4G Rechargeable Wireless Controller
2 x 2.4 GHz USB Receiver
2 x 2.4 GHz SNES Receiver
2 x USB Charging Cable(5 ft. Long)
2 x User Manual