• SPECS: Chrome Closed End Bulge Acorn Mag Set Lug Nuts - M14x1.5 Thread Studs - Mag 60 Degree Seat - Hex 22mm (7/8"Hex) - 1.8" (45.72mm) Overall - 10.9 Grade• FITMENT: For 5 lug T-o-y-o-t-a Sequoia Landcruiser Tundra Lexus LX Vehicles with wheel studs requiring a M14x1.5 thread, and wheels that take a Mag 60 Degree seat with a 7/8" hex.（NOTE: Please tighten the lug nuts manually, DO NOT use electrical tools.）• INCLUDES: 20 Chrome Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts Mag Set. Feel free to contact us if any problems.• FEATURES: We use Triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper nickel and chrome to provide exceptional strength beauty and corrosion resistance. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability, paint will not fall off easily.• APPLICATIONS: By matching this lug's specs (thread seating style hex etc.) to match both your vehicle and wheel requirements (Car Reference). Or contact our Customer Service Team to verify a safe and proper fitment.
SPECS: M14x1.50 Thread - Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts - 1.8" Tall
FITS: Vehicles with wheel studs requiring a 14x1.5 thread and wheels that take a thread seating style hex etc.
VERIFY FITMENT: By matching this lug's specs (thread, seating style, hex, etc.) to match both your vehicle and wheel requirements. Or contact our Customer Experience Team to verify a safe and proper fitment.
INCLUDES: 20 Chrome Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts Mag Set
The above shows only some models, if you have any problem ,contact our Customer Experience Team to verify a safe and proper fitment.
1. Make sure wheel studs are clean and tight. Replace ortighten a problem stud.
2. Ensure the wheel is flat against mounting surface withstuds through each hole.
3. All nuts should be hand started and thensecured in a criss-cross sequence with a torque wrench and socket. Refer to your vehicleowner's manual or wheel manufacturer's guide for propertorque specifications. 12mm Lug size should use 70-80 torque.
4. Check and retighten all nuts after 25 miles of driving andagain after 50 miles, until wheel nut torque remains unchanged.