• Achieves semi-gloss finish• Matte or flat finish• Increases the shore hardness and viscosity of the liner• Used on exterior application where gloss is too reflective• Great for hot rodders• Great for use on undercoatings and Chassis Parts
The product was originally called The Automotive Liner System or ALS, which morphed into 'Al’s' Liner. Al's Liner was designed to prevent rust and other damage. It can be used as a truck bed liner or a protective coating for anything under the sun. We have had hundreds of pictures sent to us from customers using our spray-in liner to protect everything from truck beds to light posts and even rifle stocks. Coat virtually any surface using Al’s Liner kit, including wood, metals, and fiberglass.
Spray Your Entire Vehicle.
- Al's Liner is a premium grade, highly customizable truck bed liner kit designed for the do-it-yourself user. With a simple at home application process that can be performed in your garage, in the driveway, at the dock, or even on fixed installations like an outdoor patio, Al's Liner delivers a hassle free professional quality coating for everything you need to protect. With Al's Liner easy to use kits, that beautiful custom liner you always wanted is literally at your fingertips. Whether you need the reliability of a professional coating, the cost efficiency of an off the shelf product, or the versatility of an all in one coating system, Al's Liner DIY Truck Bed Kit has you covered.
- Al's Liner is the first and only urethane/acrylic DIY bed liner kit that delivers quality protection that meets or exceeds the so-called 'Professional Bed Liners'. Al's has developed a reputation as one of the best protective coatings on the retail market. With a genuine high solids mixture for maximum durability that has been tested by Scorpion on fleets worldwide for over a decade, Al's Liner brings a professional grade protective liner to your truck bed that will last for years to come. With the simple and inexpensive batch system that allows customers to easily mix their liner at home, Al's Liner can be customized to cover a wide array of substrates with any texture, color or thickness you desire. Don't be fooled by solvent based, watered down versions of the real thing. Get lasting protection for your truck bed the way you want it.
- Al's Liner is a batch mix system, meaning that you can mix as much or little as you need for your project. The three standard components come separate and ready to mix. All the kits are tintable - either modify the tint that is included in your kit or simply discard it and create your own for a truly customized color. Al's Liner recommends using base automotive pigments to ensure a thorough saturation of the material for a true color match.
- If your project demands a certain finish for tougher protection or a smoother match to your substrate, Al's Liner offers a range of accessories and additives that allow you to duplicate the texture and hardness of any bed liner on the market. With a genuine user friendly design, your Al's Liner Truck Bed Liner Kit can be applied without the expensive personal protective equipment that other kits require.
Spray Your Truck Bed.
Spray Your Rocker Panels.
Spray Your Boat.
Spray Your Trailer Floor.
- With its special 5 point spray texture nozzle, this gun will maximize the application of your Al's Liner Kit while allowing a customized texture and thickness to match any finish you like. With a simple air regulator, you can adjust the air pressure and achieve a variety of textures.
- The Al's Liner Spray Gun also has an adjustable trigger pull mechanism that allows you to set the maximum amount of trigger you can pull wherever you like it. It is easy to clean and disassemble for a simple and hassle free job.
- 1.25 Gallon hopper.
- 3 Orifice configurations.
- 5-Point texture nozzle.
- LMR is a paintable, rapid drying release agent for non stick applications. We used it for the Al's Liner Spray Gun for easy clean up after application but is also great for a wide variety of uses around the shop.
How it works with Al's Liner:
- Simply spray LMR inside the hopper and gun chamber prior to use. This prevents the material from sticking to the inside of the gun. After the material has dried, pull out the hardened material.
- Suitable for most applications where post mold parts will be painted, stenciled, glued, bonded, laminated, hot stamped or metalized. This product is food approved, vegetable based. The rapid dry, anti-stick is suitable for cold and hot molds, Al's LMR prevents sticking, which increases the life of dies and molds, improves product surface finishes and reduces production times. Colorless and Odorless.
- Easy to use.
- Simplifies gun cleanup.
- For hot or cold molds.
- Colorless & odorless.
Al's Liner Rubber Crumb is the perfect additive for floor coatings where water can be present and you need extreme non-skid properties. It is made from recycled rubber that is ground into small 'crumbs'. Ground rubber is lighter than the sand or quartz mix you will find in other liners, so it stays suspended in the bed liner through the application process so that you don't have to constantly remix your liner to keep it consistent. It is also a 'soft' texture additive that provides traction but is not abrasive.
- Aggressive non-skid surface.
- Adds texture.
- Increase square footage.
- Not abrasive to skin.
Al's Liner Vinyl Flattener boosts the durability of your liner while delivering a custom semi-gloss or matte finish that can be difficult to achieve with traditional protective coatings. It's perfect for applications that require a full strength, non-reflective coating. The biggest advantage of our Vinyl Flattener additive is its ability to increase the hardness of our material.
- Semi-gloss finish.
- Reduces shine.
- Increases material hardness.
- For interior and exterior finishes.
Al's Liner Vinyl Flattener boosts the durability of your liner while delivering a custom semi-gloss or matte finish that can be difficult to achieve with traditional protective coatings. It's perfect for applications that require a full strength, non-reflective coating and has been widely used by the Kustom Kulture customers looking for that matte finish for under coatings and chassis parts. The biggest advantage of Vinyl Flattener additive is its ability to increase the hardness of our bed liner. The natural urethane/acrylic combination offers a more rubberized coating which provides extreme non-skid properties but is pliable if applied with enough thickness. The natural material in every Al's Liner Kit offers a Shore Hardness of 82 Points Type A, giving it a hardness that exceeds an automotive tire tread by about 20 points. With a full batch of Vinyl Flattener (1 quart per gallon of Al's), you will see an increase to a 92 Point Type A Shore Hardness, which delivers maximum protection against nicks, dents, scratches or any other accident that might damage your vehicle's perfect finish. With the Al's Liner Vinyl Flattener Additive, the DIY Truck Bed Liner Kit can duplicate the appearance and hardness of polyurea bed liners on the market without the trouble or severe price of an in-shop job. If you want maximum protection in a tailor-made finish that you can apply at home, Al's Liner Vinyl Flattener Additive has you covered. Adding one half quart of vinyl flattener to one gallon of Al's Liner will result in a semi-gloss finish with a slight texture. If you are looking for an aggressive texture similar to high pressure or polyurea bed liners, its recommended to use one quart of vinyl flattener to one gallon of Al's Liner. Sold in quart containers.