• - AUTOOL SDT-106 is designed to detect leaks in the intake system, fuel system, exhaust system, cooling system and fuel pipe system. Suitable for all piping systems that support EVAP.• - Built-in air pump, no need to connect an external air pump, can be tested and repaired at any time, thus saving time and energy. SDT-106 produces more smoke with superior wick and heating element.• - SDT-106 car fuel leak detector input: 12V DC; smoke output flow value: 6L/min, output pressure: 9-11psi. Applicable material: mineral oil or baby oil. Simple operation and quickly locate the leak part.• - Over-heat protection and anti-frost protection. Self-protective system will keep machine away from overload. 3-year warranty.• - Suitable for all domestic cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, off-road vehicles, automobiles, light trucks and speedboats, etc. Used together with the automatic diagnosis tool, you can accurately find vehicle problems and diagnose engine failures.
HOW TO USE:
1. Open the engine cover, and hang the detector in the cover.
2. Disconnect the pipe that needs to be connected with detector.
If the pipe needs to be disconnected in the middle.Please secure the other side with a rubber stopple.
3. Secure this side with proper taper stopple/pipe, and connect it with smoke output tube.
4. Connect detector with DC12V battery: red with positive, black with negative.
Do not connect in a contrary way.
5. Turn on the power switch, and detector starts to work.
6. In about 3 minutes, the pipe will be filled with smoke. Check the leak points. Please use head lamp if necessary.
7.After leak detection, please connect well the wires and pipe.
1* Main Unit
1* Rubber stopples
1* Taper stopple
1* Taper pipe
1* 30ml oil bottle
1* User manual
♦ With long time high temperature, the smoke and oil will oxidize and deteriorate.
It will infect the service life of smoke generated part, so please change smoke and oil regularly.
♦ When the smoke output has water drops, please replace with fresh oil.
♦ Please fill fresh oil with equipped oil bottle.