• WINDSOR PEAK
America's best-selling and best-loved guide to baby gear is back with an updated and revised edition!
Yes, a baby book that actually answers the big question about having a baby: How am I going to afford all this?
With the average cost of a baby topping $7400 for just the first year alone, new parents need creative solutions and innovative ideas to navigate the consumer maze that confronts all parents-to-be. BabyBargains is the answer!
Inside, you’ll discover:
• CHEAT SHEETS for your baby registry―create a baby registry in minutes with our good, better, best ideas.
• SEVEN THINGS no one tells you about baby gear, from nursery furniture to feeding baby.
• THE TRUTH ABOUT STROLLERS―and which brands work best in the real world.
• Dozens of SAFETY TIPS to keep baby safe and affordably baby proof your home.
• DETAILED CHARTS that compare brands of cribs, high chairs, car seats and more. This new 12th edition adds the latest tips and advice on getting bargains on baby gear, including:
"The bible for new parents" The New York Times
As seen on Oprah!
Authors Denise and Alan Fields are consumer advocates who've been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, Good Morning America and Dateline NBC. Their books include the best-selling paperbacks Bridal Bargains, Baby 411 and Toddler 411. Learn more about their books at BabyBargains.com.