Explore some of the world's fastest cars from 1996 to 2019. Including the Shelby Series 1, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, and McLaren Senna.
- 35 cars are included, foreign and domestic
- Beautiful full-color photos are featured with an overview of each car
- Mid-engine supercars with pricetags north of a million dollars
- Feisty compact sedans bred to compete on the Word Rally Championship circuit with a base price less than $30,000
- Modern day versions of the "ponycar"
- European sports coupes that rely on light weight and highly tuned four cylinder engines for speed
- 144 pages