• Superior natural looking color with tones and highlights• 3 salon tones in 1 simple step• Nice 'n Easy provides 100 percent gray coverage and color that lasts up to 8 weeks• Permanent color; Available in Blonde, Brunette, Black and Red shades• CC Color seal Conditioner adds intense shine, helps lock in natural looking color and protects hair between coloring
Beautiful, natural looking color has never been so easy to achieve! It’s nice and it’s easy!
Natural looking permanent color with a blend of 3 tones and highlights delivers long-lasting sunlit color and shine.
Nice'n Easy permanent hair color provides 100% gray coverage that lasts up to 8 weeks.
Conditioners in every step provide color that leaves your hair soft and shiny after coloring.
Note: If in doubt between 2 shades, always choose the lighter one.
Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before application.
1. Use an old towel to protect your clothing and household surfaces. Put on protective gloves. Tear off tab from the color activator application bottle (#2) then unscrew the cap. Pierce opening of Color Cream (#1)
2. With both hands squeeze entire contents of the tube (#1) completely into the bottle (#2). Replace applicator bottle cap.
3. Place gloved finger over the applicator tip, point away from face, and shake vigourously until the color is totally blended.
TOUCH UP NEW GROWTH ROOT AREA FIRST
1. Make 1/2” partings throughout your dry, unwashed hair with applicator tip.
2. Apply color mixture immediately onto new growth root area only, until completely saturated, working from the front to the back of your head. Start timer as soon as you start applying color.
3. Save the remainder of the color to use for the rest of your hair
APPLY TO REST OF THE HAIR
1. Apply remaining color mixture to the rest of your hair to refresh color.
2. Gently work through hair from roots to ends, making sure all the hair is completely saturated.
3. Leave the color on your hair for an additional 5 minutes. Do not leave on longer than 35 minutes.
Follow below steps: If you are a first-time user and have never colored your hair. If you want to dramatically change your current color. If you have not colored your hair in 3-6 months or longer.
1. Starting at the root area, apply color mixture immediately to dry, unwashed hair.
2. Work the color through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation.
3. Leave color mixture on hair for 25 minutes.
1. When time is up, rinse until all of color mixture is removed and water runs clear.
3. Apply a quarter-size amount of CC+ ColorSeal Conditioner (#3) to condition and help seal in highlights and shine.
4. Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse.
5. Use remaining CC+ ColorSeal Conditioner once a week after shampooing in place of your usual conditioner.
|Nice’n Easy||Root Touch Up||Natural Instincts|
|Product type||Hair Color Cream||Hair Color Cream||Hair Color Cream|
|Main benefit||Natural-looking color with 100% gray coverage||Blends roots, matches leading shades||Enhance color & boost shine|
|How long does it last||Up to 8 weeks||Up to 3 weeks||28 washes|
|Numbers of shades||50 shades||30 shades||38 shades|
Clairol Nice n’ Easy permanent hair dye with a blend of 3 tones and highlights is a non-drip color cream designed for superior natural looking color. Long-lasting hair dye maintains color and shine for 8 weeks and comes in 50 shades with a fresh, floral scent. Gentle on hair and scalp*, providing 100% gray coverage. Discover our first permanent color that helps block damage. Includes conditioners at every step and contains our breakthrough and revolutionary dye molecule ME+* that reduces the risk of an allergic reaction. Inside the box is the permanent color creme (1), color activating lotion (2) and ColorSeal conditioner. Nice n’ Easy gives you real, natural-looking tones while being kind to your hair. What’s better? It’s nice and easy! * ME+ is a revolutionary hair dye molecule that better protects people without hair dye allergy by reducing the chance of developing one. If you have a known hair dye allergy, do not use this product unless approved by your dermatologist.