• 【PVR RECORDING】Record your favorite TV show by inserting a USB Drive Device(Not included). During recording, digital converter box can change programs on the same frequency point.• 【GOOD PICTURE QUALITY】 HD 1080p brings you a clearer movie viewing experience on digital TV, projector. Support HDMI, YPbPr/YUV, RCA output.• 【EPG&MULTIMEDIA PLAYBACK】EPG display Present/Next TV show. You can watch movies/photos/videos/listen to music from USB Drive Device. NOTE: DTV converter box is not applicable to analog television.• 【MULTI-FUNCTIONS】Multi-language OSD (English,Spanish, etc), Time-shift, Favorite Channel List, Auto and manually scan all available TV and radio, LED display, Parental Control Function.• 【SERVICE】Come with 30 days free return, 12 months quality service. Any question, please contact us: Click the "Ask a question" on our storefront or click the "contact seller" in "Your Order"options.
The TV converter box shows local digital tv programs on TV, projector by receiving ATSC Over-the-air signal.
●Auto and manually scan
●Electronic program guide
●Parental Control Function
●HDMI, YPbPr/YUV, RCA output
●Broadcast channels 2-69
●Favorite Channel List
Q: Why the digital converter box could not find channels when scanning?
A: 1. Check whether your antenna needs power, such as an amplifier. If so, enable the power supply function on the channel search page.
2. The signal cannot be searched automatically because the signal is weak in some areas. You can switch to manual scanning.
3. Check the tv signal source. Press"the signal source" button on the remote control(some are also "TV" buttons) and then select the corresponding signal source, for example, AV cable connection select AV signal source, HDMI cable connection select HDMI signal source.
1. The number of received channels depends on your location and the antenna you used.
2. OTA converter box mainly receives Over-The-Air channels. It does not replace cable or satellite boxes.
3. Digital tv tuner needs to connect external antenna in order to receive signal.
How to record TV program:
1. Insert a USB drive device (not included).
2. Select the channel you want to record, then press the Record button. A marker will appear in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. To stop recording, press the Stop button on the remote control and use the arrow / OK buttons to confirm.
Digital STB converter box details:
Video Decoder: SD/HD MPEG2 and MPEG4 AVC H.264
Video resolution: 720X480 NTSC/HDMI 1080P
Audio mode: mono, dual-channel, stereo
Audio standard: ISO/IEC 14.496-3
What's in the boxes:
1 x Digital TV converter box
1 x Remote Control(not including battery)
1 x RCA Cable
1 x HIDM Cable
1 x User Manual