• Function Design:DISINO Stereo Breakout Cable helps you split an stereo signal into two mono signals, or combine two mono signals into a single stereo signal.generally used for audio consoles or other preamps that have a send/return on the tip/ring of a 1/4" TRS jack. It's a way to insert a component (like a compressors, reverb components, etc.) directly inline with a preamp by using a single 1/4" jack.• Easy Connection: 6.35mm(1/4 inch) TRS jack connector have 360 degree easy-grip treads for frequent unplugging and durability. It splits closer to the 1/4 jack ends, the distance to the split point is 19.6 inchs(50 cm) . The red connector is for the right channel and the blue connector is for the left channel.• Professional Quality:24k Gold-Plated Connectors for resist corrosion and offer a clear, smooth-flowing optimal signal, the copper shell blocks any interference which ensures minimum signal loss transfer; The right size, they always fit correctly, never too tight or too loose.• Excellent Sound:20 AWG 4N Oxygen Free Copper with shielding, Foil shielding and metal braid shield eliminate interference, deliver pristine sound, noise shielding, No hum, no noise, crystal clear music. High quality noise free performance,great choice for music lover.• Incredible Durability:Heavy Duty Flexible PVC Jacket Protect Your Cable, the outer diameter of the cable is 6.0mm(0.24 inch),high durability. The thick copper braid is highly elastic.Cotton Yarn wrap reduces noise.made by environment-friendly material, Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response,strong, flexible and durable.
DISINO 1/4 TRS Stereo to Dual 1/4 TS Mono Insert Cable Y-Splitter Cable,This Insert cables are used for creating a real-time effects loop by connecting a channel insert on an audio mixing board to an external effects processor with 1/4" unbalanced connections. Connect the TRS plug into the "insert" jack of your mixing board. The tip of the jack is a send (sending a mono signal to an external effects professor) and the ring is the return (returning a mono signal from the external effects processor back into the mixing board). This cable can also be used to split an unbalanced stereo signal into two unbalanced mono signals, or to combine two mono signals into a single stereo signal.
★Premium Material & Quality:
- Heavy duty components.
- High Grade Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
- Durable and flexible PVC outer sleeve.
- Cotton Yarn Wrap to reduce noise.
- Inside aluminum foil shielding layer to reduce interference, for a better fidelity effect.
- Gold Plated Reinforced Male Plug Delivers Preimum Quality Sound with Minnimal Interferance.
- Low-Loss 98.5% Copper Braided Spiral-Wound Shield provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- 4N Oxygen-free copper conductors are encased in bare copper braid shielding to provide pure sound that is noise free.
- Gold-plated provide superior signal transfer and sound reproduction.
- Free velcro cable wrap included.
Connector A : 24K Gold-plated 6.35mm TRS Male
Connector B : 24K Gold-plated 2*6.35mm TS Male
Cable Conductors : Bare Copper
Jacket Material : PVC
Cable Gauge : 20 AWG
Cable Body Outside Diameter : 6.0mm / 0.24 inch
Length : 1m / 3 Feet
1 x 6.35mm TRS to Dual 6.35mm TS cable
1* Free velcro cable wrap
Warranty:One Year Warranty and Product Support.