Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-900―Demonstrate your real-world knowledge of cloud services and how they can be provided with Microsoft Azure, including high-level concepts that apply throughout Azure, and key concepts specific to individual services. Designed for professionals in non-technical or technical roles, the Exam Ref series focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Fundamentals level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Describe cloud concepts
• Describe core Azure services
• Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
• Describe general security and network security features
• Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
• Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you want to show foundational knowledge of cloud services and their delivery with Microsoft Azure; no technical background or IT experience is required
About the Exam
Exam AZ-900 focuses on knowledge needed to describe cloud service benefits and usage considerations; explain IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS; compare public, private, and hybrid cloud models; describe core Azure architectural components, products, solutions, and management tools; describe how network connectivity is secured in Azure; describe core identity services; describe Azure security tools, features, governance methodologies, and monitoring and reporting options; describe privacy, compliance, and data protection standards; describe Azure subscriptions, cost planning, and cost management; and describe SLAs and the service lifecycle.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals credential, demonstrating that you can describe cloud concepts, core Azure services, and core solutions and management tools on Azure; general security and network security features; identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and SLAs.
See full details at:
JIM CHESHIRE is a technology enthusiast with over 25 years of experience in various roles within IT. Jim has authored more than 15 books on technology, and he’s held numerous training sessions on Microsoft Azure, both in private enterprises and through Safari’s Live Training program. Jim is heavily involved in Azure and is in his 21st year at Microsoft. He’s currently working as an engineer in Azure App Service.