Are you experiencing difficulties losing weight? Have you just had surgery to combat obesity? Are you attempting to figure out what to expect after the surgery and what your diet would be more like?
If you answered "Yes", then keep reading…
Although having surgery might be the start of your weight loss journey, if you do not change your eating habits appropriately for the post-operation stage, all of your hard work could go in vain. The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook is specially designed with crucial information to ensure that you will get the nutrients you need after your operation.
The secret to a successful bariatric surgery is your dedication to eating habits; the recipes included in this cookbook are customized for a new lifestyle after surgery. These recipes are easy and healthy; they provide the required nutrients for your body while still pleasing your taste buds.
Here are just a few things you will get out of this book:
- Winning against Food Addiction - follow an 8-week meal plan with specific medical advice tailored to each stage of your journey. Everything you can and can't eat. Includes information on protein and macronutrients essential for your health
- The 5-Day Gastric Sleeve Pouch Reset - What to do if you stop losing weight or regain weight? The strategy to start losing weight again and get back on track for positive progress
- 300 Simple and Tasty Recipes - divided into phases, to cook in 30-minutes or less, with up to 5 ingredients that we can easily find in any supermarket (dairy and carbohydrates in very low quantities)
- Appropriate Portions for Each Phase - Fewer portions for the first phases, and larger portions for the other phases. You will be able to get back to sharing your meals with friends and family very soon and stop feeling isolated in food
- Physical Exercises to Speed up the Slimming Process - quick and easy exercises that take a maximum of 10 minutes to perform, even for those who have difficulty moving around
- What Doctors and Nutritionists Never Say - become aware of any post-operative side effects and know how best to deal with them
The effort has been made to ensure that you can find this book full of essential and realistic information. After gastric sleeve surgery, the Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook is the most up-to-date guide to simple, nutritious, and delicious recipes
What are you waiting for? Scroll up, click the Buy Now button, and let's get started!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great help for those who have had gastric surgeryIf you have had or plan to have gastric sleeve surgery it is so important to follow the i structions given to you my doctors. This book has the focus of providing nutritionally dense foods that still follow those care instructions. I also liked that flavor is not compromised. Food should taste good and you should enjoy eating it. I also appreciated that there were some outside the box recipes here, like strawberry mushroom breakfast sandwiches and a baked ricotta dish. These are 2 recipes I have never seen elsewhere and I know I would not have thought up on my own.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This cookbook is awesome
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fantastic bookI got it to replace a different book which had very little information and recipes that sounded unpalatable to me; there were very few I felt tempted to make, unlike this book where I'm eager to try many of them, and the recipes and ingredients are simple. The author really knows her stuff. Highly recommend.
This cookbook is awesome! Not just for people that have had bariatric surgery. It is an incredibly thorough resource... providing not only easy and delicious recipes, but also meal plans for each stage of recovery and a corresponding grocery list. The meal prep and storage tips throughout the book are so helpful!
Even though this book is intended for gastric sleeve patients, all of the recipes could be for anyone-including kids! My little ones loved the nut butter ice pops and green mango smoothies!