• 6 flip-top packs of 56 unscented baby wipes (336 wipes total); National Eczema Association Seal of Approval - Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically Tested• Simplest Formula – Special Delivery wipes contain 99% purified water & plant-based materials with no harsh ingredients• The thickest plant-based wipe: Huggies' thickest baby wipe provides a soft, washcloth-like experience on sensitive skin; Free of lotions, fragrances, parabens, alcohol & dyes, and elemental chlorine; does not contain phenoxyethanol or MIT• For the perfect diapering duo, try Special Delivery Diapers, Huggies softest diaper ever• EZ Pull 1-Handed Dispensing – One-handed dispensing makes it easy to grab diaper wipes without wasting sheets; Plant-based wipes since 1990; packaging may vary from image shown
Huggies is proud to sponsor Hand to Hold
Some of our happiest moments happen during hard times. That’s why Huggies helps with free virtual services to families before, during, & after being in the NICU.
You might be wondering, what makes Special Delivery wipes so special?
We made Huggies Special Delivery Wipes just for you with only seven ingredients, including 99% purified water. The other 1% are dermatologically-tested gentle ingredients to help maintain the pH balance of your sensitive skin
I bet you’re asking, are Huggies Special Delivery wipes safe for your sensitive skin, baby?
Special Delivery wipes are ideal for delicate newborn skin. They’re hypoallergenic and free of fragrance, parabens, alcohol and dyes — and they’re even accepted by the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance for use on sensitive skin.
Soft wipes are a must, baby. How soft are Huggies Special Delivery wipes?
Great news, baby. Special Delivery wipes are our thickest wipes, to give you a delicate, washcloth-like clean that’s extra gentle on your skin.
You might be curious if these wipes are easy to grab one-handed?
Mom’s got her hands full, baby. But don’t worry, our wipes have EZPull 1-Handed Dispensing so it’s easy to grab just one wipe at a time.
Using the toilet is an important lesson to learn, baby, but you might wonder if Huggies Wipes are flushable?
Designed for cushiony softness and durability, Huggies baby wipes don't easily break down after flushing. Please don’t flush wipes, and instead use the trash bin for your wipes and diapers.
Huggies Special Delivery Baby Wipes are the thickest plant-based wipe made with 99% purified water. With only 7 ingredients & gentle cleansers, it's our simplest formula yet. Safe for sensitive skin with no harsh ingredients, Special Delivery unscented baby wipes are clinically proven hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested & pH-balanced to help maintain healthy skin. Special Delivery wipes are fragrance free, alcohol free, paraben free and do not contain phenoxyethanol or MIT, earning these diaper wipes the National Eczema Association’s seal of approval. Special Delivery unscented wipes are extra thick, soft, and gentle. They're Huggies' thickest wipe, providing a washcloth-like experience ideal for sensitive newborn skin. Plus, with EZ Pull 1-Handed Dispensing it’s easy to grab wipes without wasting sheets! Join Huggies Rewards+ Powered by Fetch to get rewarded fast. Earn points on Huggies diapers and wipes, in addition to thousands of other products to redeem for hundreds of gift cards. Download the Fetch Rewards app to get started today!