Buy a new version of this textbook and receive access to the Connected eBook on CasebookConnect, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities, plus an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes. Learn more about Connected eBooks
Focusing on private international business transactions, International Business Transactions: Problems, Cases, and Materials, Fourth Edition covers the planning, structure, and implementation of transactions in today’s global economy.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- New materials on the International Chamber of Commerce’s Incoterms 2020 coming into effect on January 1, 2020
- Additional discussion of China’s new Foreign Investment Law coming into effect on January 1, 2020
- A Discussion of the recent U.S. trade sanctions against China and other trading partners and the rise of U.S. economic nationalism
- Updates regarding recent changes inU.S.tax policy affecting foreign investment, including the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017
- Updates to all statistics, tables legislative and treaty changes to the most currently available data
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Compact but comprehensive coverage of the subject. This book covers both international business planning and international litigation.
- Thorough coverage of the United Nations Convention on International Sales of Goods.
- Practical knowledge of the types of international business transactions.
- Knowledge for how to handle international business litigation and arbitration.
- An understanding of international sales and investment transactions.