• ELIMINATES CHASSIS MOVEMENT — The JT’s Strong Arm Stabilizer Kit is designed to eliminate chassis movement in your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer using the same engineering as a race car chassis• EASY INSTALLATION — With no welding required, this system can easily bolt-on to your landing gear and RV’s frame for a one-time installation• THREE CONFIGURATIONS — Available in three sizes: Standard 5th Wheel Kit, Short 5th Wheel Kit and Travel Trailer• COMPATIBILITY — This stabilizer kit was designed to work with most major RV jack assemblies — including, scissor, front landing gear and telescoping• FULLY EQUIPPED — Kit comes complete with inner tubes, outer tubes and all necessary mounting and installation hardware• RV fifth-wheel jack stabilizer kit comes complete with everything needed for DIY installation• Designed to eliminate side-to-side and front-to-rear RV movement and shaking; Stabilizer bars form triangles at front and rear jacks to prevent shaking and swaying• The kit was designed for installation by your dealer or the do-it-yourself on fifth-wheel RVs with 58 inches or greater distance between the two front landing gear legs
Each JT’s Strong Arm stabilizer tube bolts on to each landing gear leg and to the RV frame, forming a rigid triangle to eliminate unwanted chassis movement and provide a rock-solid camping experience.
The patented universal system is designed to attach to the three main types of jacks found on RVs: scissor, front landing gear and telescoping. JT’s Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers come in easy bolt-on kits of four or six stabilizer tubes.
- Eliminates annoying chassis movement.
- Provides a rock steady camping experience.
- Dealer installation or do-it-yourself.
- One-time installation/permanently attached.
- Works with all types of jacks.
- Bolt-on installation — No welding required.
A full line of accessories are available so users can apply JT’s Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers to electric stabilizer jacks or jacks with round foot pads. We also offer replacement parts and tools, like the T-Handle, which makes tightening and loosening T-bolts a breeze.
Tired of your RV rocking and swaying back and forth? Using race car stabilization technology, JT's Strong Arm™ Jack Stabilizers by Lippert™ use triangles — the strongest shape in nature — to eliminate unwanted chassis movement. One end of each stabilizer tube attaches to each landing gear leg and the other to your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer’s frame, forming a rigid, durable triangle. There is no welding required and no need to remove and reattach during setup. It's permanent. When parked, JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers telescope into place with the jacks.The patented universal system is designed to attach to the three main types of jacks found on RVs: scissor, front landing gear and telescoping.Complete with three outer tubes, three inner tubes, and all necessary mounting hardware — an easy, one-time installation is all it takes to put this stabilizer kit on your RV. Which means getting rid of chassis movement, just got a whole lot easier. From wind gusts to uneven terrain, you can count on JT’s Strong Arm to help eliminate your chassis movement for a more stable, comfortable camping experience.Whether you’re on the road or on the water, Lippert supplies a broad array of premium RV, towing, and marine products designed to enhance all of your recreational pursuits. Our team is committed to always thinking about your next journey — pushing the possibilities of our products and services, all to better your time spent outdoors, whenever, wherever, for years to come.Skip setting up your campsite and get straight to the good stuff with Ground Control 3.0. This powerful, automatic leveling system allows 5th wheel RV owners to fast-forward through the hassle of manual jacks and chocks, with just the push of a button.