• Non-toxic. Water soluble. Dries matte. Airbrush friendly.• Contains Troll Hide, Orc Skin, Goblin Skin, Kobold Scale, Ogre Skin, and Gnoll Pelt (09455, 09456, 09457, 09458, 09459, 09460)
RPR09974 Monster Colors Paint Set Dungeon Dwellers Bones Reaper Miniatures
The Monster Colors paint set includes six half-ounce (.5 oz) bottles of Reaper Master Series Bones Paints. These high-coverage paints work perfectly on metal, resin, or plastic models. Perfect for beginning and advanced painters
- Easy to Clean
- Water Soluble
- Dries Matte
- Fast Drying
- Airbrush Friendly
Contains 6 Bones Paint Colors
- 09455 TROLL HIDE: This is a fantastic dark olive green with a strong yellow tone to it. It is great for not only trolls but also lizardmen, jungle foliage and camouflage patterns.
- 09456 ORC SKIN: Not only good for orcs but for moss, mold, or lichen. Great to highlight grey stone where you want to suggest there might be lichen but it is too small to paint. Also a nice color for ghoul skin!
- 09457 GOBLIN SKIN: Complex oranges like this are very useful for highlighting dark brown leather. Can also serve as a nice shadow color for 9459 Ogre Skin, or as a good color for a copper dragon if you are not using metallics!
- 09458 KOBOLD SCALE: Great color for darker red dragons, or for demonic skin. For modern basing, it is a great red brick color, or mix a small amount into skin tones to create weather-reddened skin shadows.
- 09459 OGRE SKIN: This strong ochre yellow is a good highlighter for 09455 Troll Hide or almost any other darker olive green (mix them 50:50). It can be used as a glaze to make blond hair more yellow, or serve as the base for a non-metallic gold. Great for animal or monster eyes where you are going for a golden color; highlight with a brighter yellow.
- 09460 GNOLL PELT: Not just for gnolls, this is also a great basing color for field grass, or a modern military/camo color. Good to mix into dark greens if you are highlighting and looking for a more natural effect. Could also be a good sickening cloth color for evil priests or undead!