• 【IMPORTANT NOTE】: This suction cup device must be applied on non-porous, texture-free, flat and smooth surfaces, such as glass, DRY tile, fiber glass.• 【CAUTION】: Shower grab bar must be reattached before each use, and cannot hold full body weight. Do NOT apply over a grout line. Tiles should be 4”x4” or larger.• 【Tool-Free Installation】: Please Clean and dry both surfaces of suction cups and wall, hold the shower handle and press suction cups firmly into place, then push them to the wall as near as possible, then lock down both levers completely to secure.• 【Powerful Support】: Grab bars for bathroom is perfect for use in the bathroom, Providing you extra stability when entering or leaving the bathtub or shower for a safe and comfortable experience. Perfect for seniors & disabled & kid & pregnant woman.• 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】 If you receive a damaged product or have any other dissatisfaction, contact us by email and we will do our best to offer a satisfactory solution for you within 24 hours.
Shower Handle - 12” Grab Bars for Bathroom, Ultra Grip Dual Locking Safety Suction Cups, Shower Handles for Elderly – Seniors, Disabled, Handicap, Elderly Assistance Product, 2-Count/Pack
Mango de ducha - Barras de agarre de 12 pulgadas para baño, ventosas de seguridad con bloqueo doble Ultra Grip, manijas de ducha para personas mayores - Personas mayores, discapacitados, discapacitados, producto de asistencia para ancianos, 2 unidades / paquete
Tengineering plastic material
Shower grab bar- 12” x 4” x 3.1”
Suction cups - 3.7” x 3.7”
Item Weight :
2 x Grab bars for bathroom
Safety Tips to Consider When Using a Suction Grab Bar
As with all grab bars for the bathroom, suction-type handles and bars are only as safe as their mounting. Suction grab bars demand the proper surface to be fixed securely:
1. The product will work best on a flat, non-porous surface.
2. Work on tiles, glass and fiberglass or plastic. NOTE: Painted wall is not recommended for this suction grab bar to be mounted to, which might cause damage to your wall.
3. A dry surface is required and cleaning with alcohol to remove any debris or residue is recommended.
4. An uneven surface or textured surface will result in a suction cup which is NOT securely fixed.
5. Avoid covering two tiles or the grout line - there must be no way for air to get under the cup/pad.