• Highlight, take notes, and search in the book• In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
A SMARTER WAY TO PAY FOR COLLEGE. Take control of your financial aid experience with this essential guide—the only annual guidebook with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA aid forms!
Financing a college education is a daunting task no matter what your circumstances. With line-by-line instructions for filling out the FAFSA and consumer-friendly advice to minimize college costs, Paying for College helps you take control of your experience and:
• Maximize your financial aid eligibility
• Learn how COVID-19 and the latest tax laws affect the financing of your college education
• Explore long- and short-term strategies to reduce college costs and avoid expensive mistakes
• Complete every question on the FAFSA and CSS Profile forms to your best advantage
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal them if necessary
• Plan strategically as a separated/divorced parent, blended family, or independent student
“A first-rate guide through the financial aid maze.”—Lynn Brenner, Newsday
“Can save thousands in college bills.”—John Wasik, Forbes
"The book does a great job laying out the various investment and savings options, including the all-important 529 plans… Whether your financial needs are high, low or even non-existent, I'd readily suggest you spend some time with this book if you or your daughter or son is getting ready for college.” —Paul Allaer, Top 100 Reviewer, Vine Voice
“ I do not think you can do a good job in filling out the FAFSA and Profile (TO YOUR BEST ADVANTAGE) without this book. These authors are the EXPERTS.” —J.S. Bach Fan
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.