With the Adobe Photoshop program's electronic image-editing enhancement abilities, the days of the cut and paste photo collage are gone! Photoshop 4 For Windows For Dummies takes you through the fundamentals in a minimal amount of time with easy-to-follow explanations! You'll find tons of helpful hints to guide you effortlessly through Photoshop 4 for Windows.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Delight and dazzle with the special effects of Photoshop to twist, melt, and manipulate digitized photos into works of art
- Understand how terms like resolution, image size, and file format work for you -- not against you
- Retouch and rescue bad scans and poor pictures by using filters and tools
- Save time and sanity with effective and efficient Photoshop for Windows shortcuts
- Explore the new features of Version 4, including the Navigator palette, grids and guides, and expanded layering capabilities
- Prepare color, black-and-white, and grayscale images for professional printing and publishing
- Explore the creative possibilities of Photoshop in the 16-page, full-color example gallery
Guides readers quickly through the fundamental techniques of the latest Windows version of Photoshop, introducing such key areas as photo retouching, creative effects, color matching, image management, and file conversion. Original. (Beginner).