• Remote FOB REPLACEMENT: Replace your lost or broken remote car key fob quickly and easily with the self-programming REMOTE2Go key fob. This is a replacement part to match the original in form and function.• FITMENT: This keyless entry remote is compatible with a wide range of vehicles from Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC and Hummer. Check the vehicle fitment tool above for exact match..• PART NUMBERS: This car remote works as a replacement for FCC ID: LHJ011 and Part numbers: 21997127, 15186200 #1, 15186201 #2, 15132197 #1, 15132198 #2, 10377295, 22730827, 15186203 .• PRE-TESTED: Each car key replacement comes complete with batteries and has been pre-tested to ensure quality and functionality .• EASY DIY PROGRAMMING: Program your key fob replacement from your home with easy to follow instructions and a web link to a video demonstration .
This is a replacement aftermarket part.
Part # 21997127, 15132197 #1, 15132198 #2, 10377295, 22730827, 15186203, 15186200 #1, 15186201 #2.
2003-2006 GMC Sierra
2003-2006 GMC Yukon
2003-2007 Hummer H2
2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade
2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
2003-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche
2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado
2003-2006 Chevrolet Suburban
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic Body Style
2X Complete key fob with electronics and battery
How to Program your Remote2Go Key Fob Replacement？
Press each button on the remote 26 times (lock x 26, unlock x 26, horn x26) then attempt the steps outlined below
1. Close all doors on the vehicle.
2. Then insert key into the ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on driver’s side door panel. Do not release until instructed to do so in step 5.
4. Quickly turn the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (ON is the position just before of starting your vehicle, OFF is the position
whereyou can pull your key out of the ignition)
5. Release the power unlock button on the driver’s side door panel. The vehicle should respond by locking and unlocking automatically.
6. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until door locks cycle again. This could take up to 30 seconds.
7. NOW repeat step 6. for all additional remotes including working ones.
8. TURN ignition to ON to exit programming mode.
9. Turn ignition OFF, remove key and test all remotes to make sure that they are all properly programmed.