This is the beautiful Midnight Edition of our Sugar Skulls Color by Number Coloring Book For Adults- on black paper with black lines!
Enjoy hours of therapeutic coloring with detailed Sugar Skulls that you will love! Celebrate Dia de Los Muertos, the Day of The Dead, with colorful, interesting, beautiful Sugar Skulls. If you’re looking for a soothing way to relieve stress and lower anxiety, then this gorgeous black background color by number coloring book is perfect! If you know our books, and don’t love coloring in the white lines of the mosaics (which can be very detailed), this is the book for you! All the lines are already filled in in black!Enjoy the most beautiful, relaxing yet challenging collection of skull art for adults, teens, and kids of all ages!
Why You will Love This Colour By Number Book
- Gorgeous Illustrations. You will get 20 beautiful, unique hand drawn Sugar Skull illustrations to enjoy in this book.
- Bonus Images. There are extra BONUS color by number puzzle pages from some of our other books to enjoy!
- Single Sided Images. Each image is printed on high-quality 8.5x11 paper and every drawing is followed by a blank sheet of paper so you never have to worry about tearing individual images out of the book. Single sided pages are great for framing!
- Beautiful Mosaic Look. Mystery mosaic images look like gorgeous stained glass or stencil drawing shapes when finished
- Use Any Coloring Tool. You can use colored pencils, gel pens, markers, paint, ink, watercolor, sharpies, Crayola crayon- any type of coloring tool you like!
- Simple Color Palette. You choose: Follow the easy numbered color tool provided at the back of the book, or get creative with your own color palette. There are 25 colors used in this book specially designed to match most marker and colored pencil sets!
- Great for All Skill Levels. Simple and fun coloring book for adults, kids, teens- perfect for all ages! Both beginners and advanced artists will love this style!
- Good For The Mind. Color-By-Numbers books are simple to color for beginners, seniors, people with alzheimers, and elderly artists- they’re great brain games!
- Meditative and Relaxing. Color-By-Number patterns are easy coloring activities for mindfulness, meditation, color therapy and peace
- Fantastic Gift Idea. if you’re looking for a great gift for a Sugar Skull lover in your life, this is the perfect book of stunning Sugar Skulls! Or buy this book for yourself!
Coloring books make great gifts for any holiday or special occasion, such as a birthday gift, day of the dead/ dia de los muertos gift, Christmas present or stocking stuffer, Valentines Day gift, Mothers Day or Fathers Day gift, Anniversary gift, Graduation gift, and much more! Treat your loved ones, or yourself!
Scroll up to buy now and get your copy instantly!