For the millions of people who have read and loved Think and Grow Rich, here- for the first time-is a workbook and companion to the classic bestseller.
With its life-changing thirteen-step process, Think and Grow Rich has been a blueprint for countless many on their road to riches. Now, for the first time, readers and students of this powerful program will have this beautifully designed and user-friendly volume for use alongside the classic.
The Think and Grow Rich Workbook includes:
* More than fifty transformational exercises, for every one of the thirteen steps
* Dozens of inspirational nuggets from the book, each highlighted for further study
* Short and powerful quotes aimed to boost the Think and Grow Rich experience
* Journal sections to record answers, thoughts, next-steps, and "wins"
* Biographical sketches of some of history's wealthiest people
* Lists, ideas, tips, and much more!
The Think and Grow Rich Workbook is the best guide for anyone who wants to turn their dreams into reality.
"During the past twenty-five years I have been blessed with more good fortune than any individual deserves but I shudder to think where I'd be today, or what I'd be doing if I had not been exposed to Napoleon Hill's philosophy. It changed my life. "
--Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today’s motivational thinking.