• Rigid C-frame with 2.5 ton capacity.• Manufactured from high-grade steel for strength and durability.• Hardened self-lubricated steel components to help prevent galling.• Made in Canada• U.S. Patent No. 10744627
The automotive press can be used for a number of different removal and installation jobs on various driveline and non-driveline related parts. Any socket with 1/4", 3/8″ or 1/2″ drive can be used in any combination for the use on virtually all cars, ATV/UTV/SxS, light-duty trucks and farm machinery. There are also flat anvils which can be installed into either side of the press for general clamping/pressing.
- Rigid C-frame with 2.5 ton capacity.
- Manufactured from high-grade steel for strength and durability.
- Hardened self-lubricated steel components to help prevent galling.
- Universal & Double Cardan Joints
- Wheel Studs
- Suspension Bushings