• Compact dual channel AIS receiver• Multiplexer: combines AIS, GPS and NMEA 0183• Can be used wireless (WiFi) or through the USB or NMEA ports• Up to 35 nautical miles receiving range• Compatible with Chart plotters, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
QK-A026 merges AIS, GPS and NMEA data. The A026 combines dual channel AIS data, with GPS and NMEA information allowing you to view wirelessly anywhere on your boat (and connect to a chart plotter or device of your choice). The advantage of an integrated GPS is that you can see, not only where the other ships are, but crucially where you are in comparison with them and the coastline.
·Two independent receivers monitoring AIS channels (161.975MHz &162.025MHz) and decoding both channels simultaneously
· Sensitivity down to -105 [email protected]% PER
· Up to 22 nautical miles receiving range
· USB powered (USB 2.0, · NMEA-0183 message output through WiFi, USB and RS422
· Built-in GPS to provide position data
· Combines NMEA input(4.8kpbs only), GPS and AIS messages, and outputs as a seamless stream of data
· BNC connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
· Powered SMA connector for 50 Ohm GPS antenna
· Ad Hoc and Station operating modes
· The internal WiFi access point connects up to 4 devices simultaneously
· Plug & play connectivity with chart plotters and PCs
· Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS (Initial Configuration must be completed using Windows software.)
· This device connects to NMEA 0183 and is compatible with RS422 output devices. NMEA 0183-RS232 devices can connect to our device by using the Garmin Bridge (QK-AS03)
· This device does not come pre-loaded with map data. We advise using openCPN for map data. Some APPs may charge for map use
Driver and Application notes can be downloaded from Quark-elec website or CDs in the package.
For any technical questions regarding this item, please message us or email via our website to ask us your question. We realise every setup is different and we are happy to help.