• Highlight, take notes, and search in the book• In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
|English for Everyone: English Grammar Guide||English for Everyone: English Grammar Practice Book||English for Everyone: English Vocabulary Builder||English for Everyone: Teacher's Guide||English for Everyone: English Idioms|
|About||A one-stop grammar reference combining language teaching content from course book Levels 1–4 with new and revised content.||This practice book supports the learning from the English Grammar Guide, with more than 3,000 questions that test understanding of English grammar||A unique combination of illustrated reference and practical workbook that makes vocabulary easier than ever to learn and remember.||This guide will help busy classroom teachers or one-on-one tutors get the most out of using English for Everyone with their students.||A fun and engaging visual guide to the most common and useful English idioms and phrases, with accompanying practice exercises.|
Puzzled by past tenses? Confused be comparatives? The English for Everyone Grammar Practice Book is packed with practice questions and activities to help you learn essential English grammar through visual and engaging content.
The Grammar Practice Book helps you to develop your practical English through a variety of exercises and examples that will expand your understanding of grammar and punctuation in use. When used alongside our Grammar Guide, which introduces essential grammar rules through visual teaching methods, this grammar book is ideal for English test preparations or ESL lesson plans.
About English For Everyone
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that support English learning for teenagers and adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering an easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading, and writing.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching resources, or a structured program for adults to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Series provides:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and color-coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Quick referencing: Easy-to-follow units, mirrored in both the Course and Practice Books for easy referencing and teaching
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of essential English grammar for beginners, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
- Personalised learning: Write-on lines encourage ESL learners to write their prompts and translations
The English for Everyone Series covers the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
DK was founded in London in 1974 and is now the world leading illustrated reference publisher and a member of the Penguin Random House division of Bertelsmann. DK publishes highly visual, photographic non-fiction for adults and children. DK produces content for consumers in over 100 countries and over 60 languages, with offices in the UK, India, US, Germany, China, Canada, Spain and Australia.
DK's aim is to inspire, educate and entertain readers of all ages, and everything DK publishes, whether print or digital, embodies the unique DK design approach. DK brings unrivalled clarity to a wide range of topics, with a unique combination of words and pictures, put together to spectacular effect. We have a reputation for innovation in design for both print and digital products.
Our adult range spans travel, including the award-winning DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, history, science, nature, sport, gardening, cookery and parenting.
DK’s extensive children’s list showcases a fantastic store of information for children, toddlers and babies. DK covers everything from animals and the human body, to homework help and craft activities, together with an impressive list of licensing titles, including the best-selling LEGO® books.
DK acts as the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series.