Examples and Explanations for Contract Law, Eighth Editionby Brian Blum provides new updates and additional cases for contract law in the student-loved Examples and Explanations format. The Examples and Explanations Series provides hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations that allow modern contract law students to test their knowledge of the topics and compare their own analysis to the provided explanation.
New to the Eighth Edition:
- New up-to-date cases in every chapter.
- Substantially rewritten text for added clarity and accessibility.
- New hypothetical illustrations in the text and new or revised examples and explanations.
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Additional cases and updates to the text and examples while remaining faithful to the conception of a clear and accessible text, aimed at students in the basic contracts course.
- Diagrams as visual aids throughout to aid in understanding.
- A focus on recent cases and included discussion of contemporary issues, particularly in the field of standard contracting.
- Coverage of all the topics that are likely to be taught in the basic contracts course and included coverage of UCC Article 2 to the extent appropriate in a contracts course.
- A brief transnational perspective on each topic covered.