• ❤【Best Gift】-Suitable for garden, backyard or outdoor beach water play , it also can be birthday gift or gift for children, especially on the hot summer days. This Palm Tree sprinkler toys could cool off the whole backyard and would be your best decoration for kids.• ❤【Kids Summer Fun】- Children can use this sprinkler toy to play outdoors, play outdoor water sports and enhance body coordination. Our sprinkler toys will provide you with hours of cool entertainment.• ❤【FUN & SAFE 】- A fun and safe way for the whole family to cool off in summer in your backyard.• ❤【Easy to Use】- Place the inflatable sprinkler toy on a flat surface and fill it with air to allow the palm to stand. Then connect the hose to the outer edge of the hose, turn on the faucet and fill with water. After a while, you can see the water spouting out. You can adjust the height according to the pressure of the water. The 60-inch width makes the kids sprinkler toys not occupy too much storage space and can be folded when you are not using it.• ❤【Perfect Design and Be Folded】-The huge palm tree backyard sprinkler stands over 62in and is suitable for children and adults. The diameter of the bottom is 72in, which can be used by many people. Can be folded and easy to store, only need little space. NOTE: Diameter of water inlet is about 0.6", please use suitable size of water pipe to inject water.
WHY YOU CHOOSE US?
Height: 62 in.
Bottom diameter: 72 in.
Material: environmental PVC
1 x inflatable palm tree
- Diameter of water inlet is about 0.6", please use suitable size of water hose to inject water.
- Do not approach sharp things when using.
- Please do not over-inflate or place long-term exposure to sunlight. - Please stay away from flames and high temperature items.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Step 1: Please fill the coconut trees with air first.
Step 2: Attention! Be sure to open the valve and fill it with water, then the coconut trees will be stand.
Step 3: Please put the water pipe through the mat.
Step 4: Insert the water pipe through the water injection nozzle.
Step 5: Fill the coconut leaves with air.
Step 6: Fountain pad filled with water renderings.